Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mumford & Sons

Tyler got me Mumford & Sons, Sigh No More, for our Anniversary (thanks, sugars!). I've been listening to them non-stop in the car since opening the package. I'm trying to do what my brother taught me and not overplay them, so I throw in a little Miley Cyrus here and there. Just kidding! Confession: I Can't Be Tamed makes me want to get my dance party on every time I listen to it. 

Back to M & S, the lead singer has an amazing voice. And one guy plays a banjo. And one of them has a sick mustache. If they had a harmonica too, it would be ridiculous. I looked on their website to see if they were going to be in Chicago anytime soon, but they mostly tour in the UK, where they are from.  Maybe I'll just have to travel to Europe. Then Tyler can look in to all the PhD programs he interested in over seas. Hmm...I think I'm on to something here. Here is some Mumford & Sons for your listening enjoyment:


No comments: