Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Monday, Monday

Today was super busy, but productive. I usually have a hard time being productive when the weather is gorgeous out. It can sometimes be hard for me to be motivated to work 9 - 5, but I had plenty of items on my to-do list: sort VBS decor items from last year, return emails, prep for Sunday, order supplies off Oriental Trading (this always takes a ridiculous amount of time, since the internet at the church blows.) Ty and I left work around 6 and headed to the mall. Tyler only goes to the mall once a year; maybe twice if he has an eye doctor appointment. He's been on a mission to find some new sneakers. He finally found a pair he likes at Track 'n Trail. They don't have laces. I told him that he looks like a space man robot. He doesn't care. I like that about him. While at the mall, I went to Ann Taylor Loft to look around, which can sometimes be a big mistake, because I just end up feeling sad that I can't afford anything in there and then I feel stupid for being so materialistic. Ugh. Fashion. Here is a little something I came home with. Yippee! Then I dropped Tyler off at the bookstore while I made a trip to Wal-Mart to get the rest of the VBS supplies we need for the decorating meetings. It feels good to be so ahead and it's only Monday.

No comments: